Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.442 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,781 (R$ 3,198) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)