Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.852 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,291 (R$ 3,304) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)