Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,186 (R$ 3,050) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)