Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨454,509 (R$ 23,012) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)