Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨41,461 (¥71,523) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)