Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,839 (132,342 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)