Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.844 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,841 (元5,165) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)