Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,631 (元5,483) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)