Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨597,946 (¥1,004,420) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)