Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.070 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 91% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,788 (€809) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)