Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 126% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,064 (Mex$ 2,110) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)