Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 146% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,153 (Mex$ 1,778) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (35 minutes ago)