Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.999 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨443,772 (£5,347) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)