Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.215 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,292 (£861) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (43 minutes ago)