Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.040 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,308 (R 11,172) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)