Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.194 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨550,162 (NZ$11,415) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)