Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.799 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨532,382 (NZ$11,624) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)