Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.498 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 144% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,316 (NZ$1,917) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)