Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.732 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 169% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,931 (NZ$2,031) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)