Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.918 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 112% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,710 (NZ$2,168) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)