Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.813 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,712 (Q12,562) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)