Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.689 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,121 (Q7,034) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (31 minutes ago)