Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.947 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,335 (Q8,309) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)