Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.054 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,698 (Q10,348) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)