Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.652 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨508,053 (28,782 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)