Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.319 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 151% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,836 (4,795 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)