Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.170 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 144% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,454 (4,978 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)