Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.727 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 139% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,171 (5,538 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)