Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.537 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 154% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,552 (5,478 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)