Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,360 (¥143,709) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)