Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,170 (COL$2,066,708) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)