Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.234 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 78% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,880 (13,455 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)