Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.236 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 79% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,605 (14,048 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)