Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.845 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨447,206 (65,330 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)