Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.684 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 129% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,062 (11,978 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (38 minutes ago)