Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.771 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,920 (1,965TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)