Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.519 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,132 (2,351TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)