Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.135 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 92% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,548 (4,298 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)