Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.386 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 86% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,922 (4,329 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)