Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.702 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,218 (4,182 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)