Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.912 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,166 (6,541 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)