Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,432 (€49) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)