Cost of living in Narbonne, France vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.484 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,596 (€768) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)