Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 44% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,314 (€693) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)