Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,969 (Taka 50,138) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (40 minutes ago)