Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨43,351 (Taka 50,204) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)