Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.847 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,306 (Taka 47,613) in Narail.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)