Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨44,370 (Taka 51,440) in Narail.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)