Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.844 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,759 (元5,969) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)