Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.535 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,517 (元4,890) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)