Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.989 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,759 (元4,281) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)