Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,867 (元4,190) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (22 minutes ago)