Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.849 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 91% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,486 (C$1,638) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)