Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨427,528 (€5,898) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)