Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.946 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨92,289 (97,582 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)