Cost of living comparison between Nampula, Mozambique and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.867 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨92,175 (106,337 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)