Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.187 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,745 (65,475 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)