Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.845 INR / LYD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨410,952 (8,589 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)