Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.299 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,198 (1,157 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)