Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.727 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨410,627 (8,604 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)