Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.600 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨428,394 (9,000 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)