Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,167 (руб 32,698) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)