Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.930 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,730 (30,951 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)