Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.891 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,053 (8,488 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)