Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 51% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,022 (27,053 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)