Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.231 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,327 (25,698 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)