Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,735 (23,914 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)