Cost of living comparison between Nakhodka, Russia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,510 (руб 2,342) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)