Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05766 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨93,750 (1,625,993 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)