Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05760 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨44,686 (775,840 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (35 minutes ago)