Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05594 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,501 (688,302 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)