Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / KES
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,699 (Shilling81,597) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)