Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨435,093 (¥728,794) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)