Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,041 (¥105,552) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)