Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨487,671 (¥821,278) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (43 minutes ago)