Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨495,477 (¥846,671) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ningbo costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)