Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,621 (¥161,976) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (39 minutes ago)