Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,871 (¥168,191) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)