Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,841 (¥134,021) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (32 minutes ago)