Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,260 (¥138,678) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)