Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,435 (¥5,782) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)