Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,785 (¥78,841) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)