Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,116 (¥83,073) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)