Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨78,125 (11,565 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)