Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.141 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,420 (6,501 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (36 minutes ago)