Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,026 (6,390 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)