Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.608 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,093 (6,219 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)