Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.777 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,665 (6,001 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (44 minutes ago)