Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.532 INR / FJD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨351,392 (10,801 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)