Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨43,780 (руб 40,811) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)