Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,306 (руб 94,690) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (40 minutes ago)