Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.423 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,530 (34,882₴) in Mykolayiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)