Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨42,900 (16,647₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (40 minutes ago)