Cost of living comparison between Mykolayiv, Ukraine and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,685 (30,133₴) in Mykolayiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)