Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03020 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,526 (1,838,742 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 4 hours ago)