Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02939 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,791 (2,272,620 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)