Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03179 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,999 (1,666,900 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)