Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02871 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,247 (1,715,086 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)