Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨78,125 ($1,148) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (28 minutes ago)