Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.233 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 72% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,553 (﷼ 422) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)