Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,667,479 (₨4,192,273) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,031,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)