Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,989 (₨28,218) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)