Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨47,688 (₨89,076) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)