Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,255 (₨77,740) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)