Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05426 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,136 (776,625 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)