Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05454 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,799 (821,357 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (32 minutes ago)